Nigel
Atty
Atty is a voracious reader like his momma.
And even has his own blog!
Last year to commemorate Atty's birth, Jefe wrote a little ditty I would like to share with you.
Atticus Finch
When I first showed up at Katherine's apartment,
I thought I stepped into a pet department.
I learned really fast who was the boss,
And I hoped that Atty wouldn't get cross.
But here we are now, a year and a half later,
And it is to Atticus that I now cater.
For since I met this cat - black and white,
Not a wink of sleep have I slept every night.
For Atticus Finch while I love thee so,
Not once in your life have you ever heard "no".
So on this very special day of your great birth,
Starting your third year on this big, green earth.
I hope you know that with all that you do,
I bought a contraption to scoop up your poo.
Happy birthday Atty, from the bottom of my heart,
And I hope at no point do our paths ever part.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATTY AND NIGEL!
*Photos taken by KT and Nicky Jay




3 comments:
Happy Birthday guys!!!!
I can't believe they are four years old!!!
Poor Nigel wishes his life were over since he spends his days living on top of Christina Aimone's wedding gift, which rests on my counter 4 feet off the ground, to spare himself from his new brother, who is the pure embodiment of evil (as far as he's concerned). He longs for the days of merely having another 8 lbs. black and white thing follow his every move, instead of the 60 lbs. monster that insists on "playing" by grabbing his neck and holding on for dear life. He didn't realize how good he had it with Atty.
Jefe....timeless classic. Even today, the poem is oh so poignant.
All my love and birthday wishes to the ball of love in black and white...
Post a Comment