Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Sex And The City Set Design

An email from Apartment Therapy led me to the current issue of Traditional Home magazine which has an article on the set design for the SATC movie. Apparently the article explains how the design "evolved" with the characters over the last four years. I'll have to pick up a copy. I haven't seen the movie yet, but I think I'm more excited to see the set than the fashion!

I also caught this from HBO while reading some of the press leading up to the release last week. You can check out photo tours of each character's digs from the series. I love it.

2 comments:

Blythe said...

What did you think of Carrie's "redecoration"?

KPQ said...

I liked it, but I think only because I read that article about how the set designer wanted to show how Carrie had evolved. Otherwise I think my first reaction would have been "But that's SO not Carrie!"