Happy Friday!
Friday, July 25, 2008
Funny Story
So my office shares a ladies room with an organization that employees several people who are blind. One woman in particular I see in the ladies room a couple times a week. She is very nice and uses a guide dog. Of course it kills me to be around such a cute pup and not be able to interact with him, but I respect that he is working and avoid any contact. Well, except that he joins me in the stall about once a week. He is often in the next stall with his owner, but his upper body peaks in to my stall and looks up at me just like this:
It's hysterical and takes everything in me not to laugh out loud. I imagine he's thinking the same thing I am... "Man, two more hours and we're outta here!"
Happy Friday!
Happy Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment