That's right. I'm back in action! First new blog post in six months. Finch fans how I've missed you!
Hopefully I haven't lost my edge, but hang in there with me while I find my grove again.
Here we go...
I had been seeing some images on blogs and facebook that looked oh so vintage. Turns out it's a simple iPhone application for only $1.99. I downloaded it today and it's pretty cool. I need to play with it a little more to figure out the different lenses. For more info, check out the
site. Below is my first hipstamatic subject. Atticus of course.
5 comments:
Love it! And Love the Subject!
yay! you are back! great pic! nicky also blogged about the tilt iphone app that changes the focus of things a little while ago. you guys are on the same wave length.
cant wait to tell lori you are back!
lori already saw it - why? because you're on my igoogle homepage. this made my day! :)
downloading now!
sincerely, your stalker
Obviously, I need to vintage-ify Betty.... Welcome back!
I am soooo thrilled you're back! Love you!!
Post a Comment