Friday, October 15, 2010

So much to share...

Things I've been looking at and thinking about this week...

The Exquisite Book , is definitely on my wish list. Check out the video below.

I'm loving Covet Garden, a Canadian online Magazine. And now I want to name my unborn daughter Clover. Or maybe Puddle. So cute.


Speaking of online magazines. I'm having trouble. I love them, especially Lonny, but I miss the tactile nature of magazines. I want to touch and clip and stack them up on my nightstand. I know in time I will adjust. But it's taking longer than I thought!

I've been wanting to check out Anthology. It's a quarterly print! magazine, but you can also check it out online.

I've also added some new blogs to my reader. Any other suggestions? What are you reading?

Did you watch RH:BH last night? You can watch it here. I only got to watch the first half, but it seems amazing so far... as promised. Washed up child stars, divorce, plastic surgery and all of them are DRIPPING in money as never before seen on RH. I'm in love already!


Next week on Finch...
Office redecorate
Trip to NYC
Books!


1 comment:

Lori said...

office redecorate!? please! i need ideas and inspiration for mine (which I've been talking about for over a year)!