Jefe and I are travelling to Kentucky this weekend and we got one-way tickets because we're driving Betty back to DC! Betty is the '92 two-door baby blue beauty that I helped buy with my babysitting money in high school. She's been in the family since 1999. Hopefully she'll make it the almost 600 miles. Don't worry, we already signed up for AAA just in case.
That's right, 10 years later, I'm gonna have a car in the District. I feel a whole new world opening up to me!
I'll be sure to post some pics once she's in our custody.

1 comment:
yay! i'm a jeep freak all the way and betty sounds like a CLASSIC (the best kind)! Perhaps you can get a sticker for the back that reads... "it's a jeep thing. you wouldn't understand." they were all the rage in the 90s (and who do i kid, now) in NH!
Post a Comment